Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pleased to Meat You

Thanksgiving break is nice. It is just enough time to see people, hang out with the family, get things like shopping accomplished...but not long enough to go crazy. I like this!

Last night was a blast and a half. A bunch of us went to Steak 'n' Shake, of course, then Britt and Nayt and I hung out at Meijer for a couple hours and made fun of things. I must have laughed for 2 hours straight. I'm not going to take back the things I wrote about Brittany, exactly, but right now it seems like she wants to be my friend and I'm going to accept that wholeheartedly. And Nayt is just awesome.

I went shopping with Mom and Amy today. It was great fun, particularly because Mom bought me things. Woo! I also helped her pick out Christmas gifts for Julie and Amy, which was enjoyable.

Tonight's my last night here, though...so I'm going to make more pumpkin cookies (the epitome of delicious), hang out with family-types, blah blah blah. Life is good! This is fun! Yaaayyy! (Don Hertzfeldt. Rejected. Great cartoon.)

Au revoir.

No comments: