Saturday, June 2, 2007

Victory

I made three petals today AND prepared the stem wire for the rose. I feel accomplished...and exhausted. I got to straighten things at work tonight. Much better than cashiering. It gives me an opportunity to be alone for awhile AND be a little obsessive-compulsive. I enjoyed it...well, as much as I can, you know?

Talked to both Kate and Farz today. Hooraaayyyyy!! I must admit I'm getting a bit of a nervous feeling about the whole apartment thing...but I know it's all things I don't need to worry about. I'm worrying about the whole "third wheel" thing, fitting in, being included, being wanted, blah blah blah. My typical neuroses, right? We've talked about this. I don't need to worry about it anymore. For real this time.

Mom made spaghetti tonight. My internal dialogue as I walked into the house from the garage:

"It smells like Italian food. I bet Mom made something Italian."
"Um, doesn't it always smell like Italian food around here?"
"Oh right. Well, let's see."

And I was correct. This is good and bad. Good because I love spaghetti. Bad because I need to be losing weight, not eating! Haha. Something like that, I suppose. Boo.

Looks like it's Low Self-Esteem Night here in Clarkieland. This must stop. In the meantime, I need to go to bed. I'm too tired even to come up with fun facts and lies. Wow. Goodnight.

No comments: